Responsible for developing Quality policies, processes, standards and systems for entire organization (UAE & KSA). Develop, Sustain the Quality Management system in line with the required industry standards & to ensure compliance towards international ISO 9001 standards.
- The Quality Management System administrator is responsible for creating, developing, quality standards procedures, QMS Manuals, forms, work instructions are developed & maintained at every level throughout the group. Maintain document control within the QMS.
- Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders and leaders in process-redesign to decrease variation and improve conformance to standards and generate Quality excellence.
- Responsible for implementing and ensuring maintenance of Quality Management system certification requirements. i.e., ISO 9001: 2015
- Successful Implementation of all Corrective and Preventive actions within the deadlines provided.
- Evaluate Quality Metrics and KPIs and proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and evaluate risks and opportunities throughout the organization.
- Analysing & Optimization of all processes & Procedures for continual improvement.
- Analysing and reviewing all non-compliances/ delays/problems present within the organisation.
- Develop appropriate statistical analysis and data for reporting.
- Automation of processes wherever necessary.
- Customer/Vendor liaison involving quality issues.
- Implementing any changes /improvement within the specified time.
- Maintaining the Quality system for all the Certified group companies, client audits.
- Create & participate in Management review Reports.
- Planning and executing Internal audits (Audit Schedule, audit, reports, NCR, etc).
- Review of existing quality systems & suggesting / amending / modifying the system / procedures as and when required through approval processes.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Group QHSE Manager.
- Ensure safety standards and procedures are implemented and followed in accordance with contract requirements and Company guidelines.
Job Stakeholders (Relationship)
Internal : Ongoing communication with staff and managers for system-related issues.
Qualification and Experience:
Minimum Qualification& Experience:
- Minimum of 7-8 years in quality management system.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in engineering course (registered or licensed engineer are preferred & advantage).
- International Quality Standard certification implementation experience
- Lead Auditor training certification a must
- Lean / Six Sigma is a plus.
- English: Mandatory
- Hindi: Mandatory
- Arabic: Preferred
- Quality experience is required; Mandatorily in ISO 9001: 2015
- Proficient in root caused and corrective action analysis.
- Computer applications; preferably advance MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio. etc.
- Strong Verbal, & written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to plan, monitor and improve work performance.
- Demonstrates sound judgement, patience, and maintains a professional demeanour at all times.
- Ability to work in a busy and stressful environment.
- Creativity, problem analysis and decision making.
- Exercises tact, discretion, sensitivity and maintains confidentiality.
- Detail oriented, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.